A family picture on a canvas

Hi all,

I wanted to make my grandmother (the only one who left) a canvas with my family picture. She likes to present our pictures at her home, so I wanted to give her something special. I know that she will appreciate it as well - she loves the arts and crafts and she used to make some different projects when she was younger, from several areas.

For the background I used the technique I learned from Nathalie Kalbach's workshop, using acrylic paints, Glimmer Mist and inks with masks. On top of that I used some Webster's Pages papers that were left from this workshop.
Here are the pictures of the canvas:




She will get it in the coming Jewish New Year holiday in about 2 weeks.

Let me know what you think :-)

Michal

תגובות

  1. מאוד יפה
    אוהבת מאוד את הצבעים הכחולים.
    בכלל התנועה על הקנווס יפה - יש זרימה עם העיגולים.
    יפה

    השבמחק
  2. במילה אחת מ ק ס י ם, ובעוד מילה י פ ה פ ה
    אני בטוחה שסבתא תתפעל ותהיה מרוצה עד מאוד

    השבמחק
  3. גם אבא חושב שאת מאוד מוכשרת והתוצאה מאוד יפה

    השבמחק
  4. זה מקסים! מתנה נהדרת!

    השבמחק
  5. איזו מתנה נפלאה ומושקעת
    אני בטוחה שהיא מאד שמחה לקבל את זה

    tamika14

    השבמחק
  6. מתנה מקסימה ומרגשת
    שתהיה שנה טובה ויצירתית

    השבמחק
  7. What a beautiful canvas- I love the way you used the techniques and the gorgeous color combo. I also love how you repeated the stenciling on the paper - such a wonderful work. I m sure she will absolutley love this. Thanks for sharing !!! Huge hugs!

    השבמחק
  8. עיצוב מקסים
    אוהבת את הצבעים והשמוש במסכות.
    מתנה מקסימה לסבתא.

    השבמחק
  9. דיילי - שלוש בשלישי29 באוגוסט 2010 בשעה 21:00

    קנווס יפהפה וטכניקות מעניינות.
    כפי שהגבתי לך גם בבלוג של "שלוש בשלישי", אין שום בעיה עם שינוי של הסקיצה, זה אפילו רצוי כל עוד נשארת זיקה לסקיצה, ואצלך ביצירה בהחלט מזהים את הסקיצה.

    תודה שהשתתפת באתגר שלנו גם השבוע.

    דיילי - שלוש בשלישי

    השבמחק
  10. Michal, that's really beautiful! Wonderful gift!

    השבמחק
  11. מיכלי- כחול זה הצבע !! נכון שזה שונה מהסגנון שלי, ובעצם גם משלך, אבל זה מאד יפה ואני בטוחה שסבתא שלך תאהב את זה! כמה אהבה השקעת כאן!!! והתמונה שלכם- משפחה מקסימה!♥
    ליאור

    השבמחק

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Thank you for your comment!

רשומות פופולריות