Kindergarten LO

Hi,


I wanted to share with you this LO that I made.
I decided I want to start an album of my family's everyday life. I had these pictures already printed. My son's teacher in kindergarten loves to take pictures of the kids (all approved by the parents of course...). So I asked her to download the pictures to my computer - it's like to be a fly on the wall!
So, I did this LO - hope you'll like it :)







Some details:
Pages: MME
Chipboard stickers: Cosmo Cricket (Earth Love)
Writing: Provo Craft letters clear stamps
Headline: cute letters stickers that I found in one of the cheap stores


Michal

תגובות

  1. Olá, amiga!
    Conheci seu cantinho e amei!!!
    Criativo e encantador...
    Você é muito talentosa!
    Bom domingo!
    Beijinhos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    השבמחק

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Thank you for your comment!

רשומות פופולריות